The Landings St. Lucia is a beachfront, luxury St. Lucia resort located on the island's most gorgeous bay. Expertly designed around water, this luxury St. Lucia beach resort offers lavish one-, two- and three-bedroom villas in a harbor community. This St. Lucia resort provides first-class amenities including a 7,000 square-foot RockResorts Spa®, a Health Club, the casual, open-air setting of The Beach Club restaurant and St. Lucia fine dining in The Palms.
The luxury St. Lucia resort also features an 800-foot world famous Caribbean beach that is home to our private collection of St. Lucia beach resort water sports offering sailboats, kayaks, and snorkeling equipment. At The Landings, the premier St. Lucia resort, you can enjoy our St. Lucia beach resort atmosphere while lounging on the soft, white sand with a lounge chair and umbrella or immerse yourself in elegance with five-star luxury St. Lucia resort amenities.
All St. Lucia Villas at The Landings feature:
* Fully equipped kitchen with premium-brand appliances
* Spacious living room with an LCD-panel television, CD player, DVD player and high speed internet access.
* Two-oversized terraces or two-landscaped patios; some with jetted plunge pools (rates vary).
* Spectacular views of the beach or harbor (rates vary).
* Each bedroom includes a private full bathroom. The master bathroom includes a separate soaking tub plus shower. These bathrooms are in addition to the common powder room.
* Air conditioning throughout, hairdryers, robes, washer and dryers, irons/boards and 110- and 220-volt wiring.
The Three Bedroom Grand Villa Suites - Harbor View are found on the top floor of the residence buildings. Surrounded by two oversized terraces, a personal plunge pool (hot tub) on the back terrace overlooks the Landings Private Yacht Harbor. In addition to the kitchen, dining room, living room and powder room, this suite includes three private bedrooms. The master bedroom has a four poster king bed, direct access to the terrace, sitting room, his an her walk in closets, and a lavish Master Bath including double sinks, shower and jetted soaking tub. The second bedroom has two twin beds and a full bathroom with shower and soaking tub. The third bedroom has a king bed, direct access to the terrace, and a full bathroom with shower and soaking tub. These 2300 square foot units are well furnished with complete living and dining room furniture and sleep up to six comfortably with existing bedding and eight maximum by adding cribs or rollaway. Extra person fee may apply.
Luxury St. Lucia Resort Highlights include:
* 7,000-square-foot RockResorts Spa®
* Fitness gallery and salon
* Private harbor
* The Beach Club restaurant and bar
* Viscount Lounge offering evening entertainment and full cocktail menu
* Three pools and two hot tubs
* Two lighted tennis courts
* 800-foot beachfront offering lounge chairs and umbrellas
* The Landings Perfect Sunset Contest
* The Landings Kid's Club providing arts, crafts, and outdoor activities
* The Landings Personal Pantry grocery stocking service
* Water sports and beach concessions
* Grand Pavilion with auto-shutter roof and three-story waterfall
* Water taxi/shuttle throughout the Saint Lucia resort
* 24-hour concierge services
* St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club nearby
* Helicopter access nearby
* Shopping and dining in the village of Rodney Bay, a 10-minute drive from The Landings
* The finest accomodations offered at any St. Lucia beach resort.
* 800-feet of world famous Caribbean beach
* Complimentary non-motorized St. Lucia beach resort watersports.
* The luxurious 7,000 square-foot RockResorts Spa®
* Casual St. Lucia dining at The Beach Club
* St. Lucia fine dining in The Palms restaurant (The Palms will be closed through the summer and will reopen in November 2010).
Resort Services include:
* Boat Transfer within The Landings Private Yacht Harbor
* Kayak, sailboat, and snorkel equipment rental
* Shuttle transfer to Rodney Bay Village (reservation required)
* Afternoon pool-side chair massages (hours vary)
* Manager's evening cocktail reception (once weekly)
* In-room high-speed internet
* In room daily coffee, bottled water and tea supply
* Local phone calls
* Incoming faxes
* Use of business services including copies & computer usage
* Fitness classes (reservations required)
* Kids Club (4 years+)(hours vary)
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.