Ski Park City – A premier vacation destination. Only 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International airport, Park City Mountain Resort is easily accessible. It is not, however, a ski vacation experience easily duplicated. The mountain offers diverse ski terrain for all levels -- wide-open groomed runs, powder-filled bowls, long gentle beginner runs, challenging steeps and chutes, and four terrain parks.
Family fun at Park City Mountain Resort. Park City, Utah is an ideal place for a family ski vacation as Park City ski packages are abundant and readily available. Additionally, the ski resort offers kids’ ski programs with small classes and individual attention. The ski resort also offers tons of other activities kids (and adults) will enjoy, like tubing at Gorgoza Park, riding the Alpine Coaster or relaxing during a horse-drawn sleigh ride.
Other winter vacation activities at Park City. While Park City is primarily known as a top Utah ski resort, many vacationers enjoy other winters activities like cross-country skiing, telemark skiing, hiking, snowshoeing and snowmobiling. Plus, it offers one of the only ski mountains that offers a chairlift directly into the heart of the city. The lift takes visitors onto historic Main Street which offers an assortment of shops, galleries, bars, bistros, restaurants and clubs. Strolling this ski village is a great way to unwind after a full day of skiing or snowboarding.
Park City lodging. Park City offers a variety of lodging options, including some of the finest Utah hotels, slope-side condos, cabins, chalets and inns. Those looking for an affordable ski vacation are guaranteed to find something to suit their budget as the Park City Mountain Resort offers plenty of ski and lodging packages.
Park City , UT in the summer. After the snow melts, Park City turns into a different type of paradise offering great summer activities for both family vacations and fun getaways with friends ranging from adrenaline-pumping adventures to peaceful downtime in the Rockies. Those who choose to spend a vacation in Park City will definitely not be disappointed as there are activities for every preference including:
- Horseback riding. Keeping with its cowboy history, the Utah resort area pays homage to the founders with plenty of horseback riding adventures down in the valleys and up into the mountains.
- Golfing. Park City is fast becoming a renowned destination for its selection of championship golf courses. And, with such stunning scenery like beautiful mountain vistas, clear blue skies and cool breezes, even a bad day on the golf course won’t seem so bad.
- Hiking and biking. Even though the skiers may be gone for the season, the lifts are still kept busy hoisting hikers and bikers up to a wide selection of trails.
- Fishing. Crystal clear streams and rivers abound in Park City and it’s a choice vacation destination for fly-fishing. Many resorts offer guided fishing excursions.
- Shopping. Park City offers hundreds of stores, boutiques and galleries acceptable even to those who consider shopping an extreme sport.
- Climbing. The Park City Mountain Resort allows climbers of all levels to test their abilities on its climbing wall that features five different climbing routes.