Baths: 10 Full
Casa del Oso is a luxurious estate nestled in the hills of Atascadero, just a 10 to 15 minute walk to Centro. The villa offers expansive views of San Miguel de Allende. Located on approximately one acre of land, the lush grounds were designed by Tim Wachter. Fountains and ponds create an oasis of rest and calm.
Designed by architect Roberto Burillo, the estate is comprised of the main 6 bedroom villa and a separate, very private, 3 bedroom casita. The main house is 12,000 sq. ft. and decorated in an extravagant, detailed manor. Around every corner, guests will find elegant surprises and magnificent artwork.
The dramatic living room features an enormous stone fireplace with an endless wall of windows showing off the fantastical gardens. The kitchen is a chef's dream, with hand-carved cabinetry, a fireplace and top-of-the-line appliances.
There is a wine cave, above ground and in a separate building, which is incredibly unique and a great place for cocktails. Walk out and across the grounds to the extensive pool area, featuring a solar-heated pool with waterfall and a Jacuzzi large enough for a dozen people.
The lovely casita is located across the gardens, allowing for privacy. It is a self-contained home with a charming kitchen and dining/ living area.
- Sets hillside
- Spectacular views of San Miguel valley and mountains
- Wireless Internet. Free calls to the US and Canada
- Guests will enjoy being pampered by the full, on-site staff comprised of a maid, cook and house manager. Breakfast and lunch prepared, dinner is an additional fee
- Five of the bedrooms are considered master suites with ensuite bathrooms. Four bedrooms have a king bed with the fifth containing 2 twin beds. A sixth bedroom is smaller with 2 twin beds, large bathroom and a steam room
- Many terraces for dinning
- Each bedroom has a TV and a fireplace
- Sixteen fireplaces
- Pool table in separate bodega
- CD and DVD
- A perfect villa for weddings or other events