View more about this property
La Casa Del Sol - 4BR Home
A lovely 4 bedroom villa which is the perfect place to renew body and spirit. Guests are visually enticed by the breathtaking views of the rolling Sierra Madres and the blue Pacific Ocean. The magnificent open spaces and terraces offer an incredible sense of freedom.
La Casa del Sol is located on the Pacific Coast in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, now referred to as the new 'Mexican Riviera'.
The villa was designed and built by famous Mexican architect Diego Villasenor, considered by Architectural Digest as one of the "100 best architects in the world." In addition, La Casa del Sol has been published in several books, including: "Mexico, Houses of the Pacific" and in various magazines.
- 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, sleeps 8+.
- Ocean views.
- High-speed wireless internet.
- Maid service, cook and butler.
- Golf, watersports and other activities within a few minutes of the villa.
- Sattelite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, VCR, Radio.
- master bedroom has a king bed, other 3 guest bedrooms have 2 double beds each (total of 6 double beds).
- Alfresco Dining.
- Washer, Dryer.
- Golf Nearby.
- 25 Minutes to Airport.
- 10 Minutes to beach.
- CD Player
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Golf Nearby
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- Laundry Facilities - Community
- Minimum Age Restrictions - Inquire Prior to Booking
- No Air Conditioning
- No Pets
- No Student or Team Groups
- Pool - Private
- VCR and/or DVD
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at 866.582.0639
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || ||1||2||3||4
| || || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
- Call & Request Dates
From $1,000 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 6/2/2013 - 6/6/2013