View more about this property
Baths: 4 Full & 1 Half
Blending into an impressive landscape of cliffs on the very tip of the Peninsula, this beautiful and unusual 11,000 sq. ft. oceanfront home is a restful place in harmony with the environment. Casa Trilby is a private refuge with gorgeous views in every direction. Casa Trilby is a 4-bedroom luxury home in Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico. This villa has been featured in Architectural Digest, and was on the cover of Planos Residentiales magazine.
It overlooks the Bay of Zihuatanejo and the ocean beyond. Complete privacy and perfect service by the staff will enhance your unique and romantic experience. The master bedroom has its own private salon with large plasma TV and kitchenette. All bedrooms have their own bathrooms, are air conditioned and include TVs (a large plasma in the Master Bedroom and 65-inch flat screen in the living room).
Boating and all marine activities available in the Puerto Mio Marina, a short walk down the hill. Fine dining close by and many restaurants and shopping are within approximately 15 minutes walking distance. Casa Trilby was designed by renowned architect Enrique Zozaya and beautifully blends modern and traditional Mexican-style architecture.
- This property is located in Zihuatanejo, a ten minute drive from Ixtapa, Mexico
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, sleeps 8-10.
- Bay of Zihuatanejo
- High speed wireless Internet
- Breakfast and lunch prep is included in the rate but for dinner prep there is a $30 charge per night. Maid service and houseman
- 4 bedrooms with king beds, 1 bedroom with 2 queen beds. All have ocean views
- Satelite TV in all bedrooms, downstairs living room and upstairs palapa
- Guests enjoy access to the facilities of the Villa Vera Puerto Mio Resort, including an on-site boat and captain for deep sea and inshore fishing. Many other activities are available in the Bay area for your enjoyment including scuba diving, parasailing, windsurfing, snorkeling and water skiing
- 10 minute walk to the beach
- Private, gated community
- Maid will do laundry for an additional fee
Rates: (*All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: June 1-Oct 31, $1,000 per night
- High Season: Nov 1-May 31, $2,000 per night
- Christmas: Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas and New Year week, $2,500 per night
- Breakfast Available - Complimentary
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- Maid - Available - Fees May Apply
- Minimum Age Restrictions - Inquire Prior to Booking
- No Air Conditioning
- No Pets
- No Student or Team Groups
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at 866.582.0639
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || || || || ||1
| || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $2,000 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 4/9/2014 - 4/13/2014