Islander On The Beach - Hotel Room + Garden View
- 2 Doubles
- Property ID: L85582
Located on Kauai’s Coconut Coast, Aston Islander on the
Beach is set amid six acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and swaying palm
trees. Aston Islander on the Beach
features thatched huts, hand-carved furnishings and plantation-style
décor. The beachfront pool area offers
barbecue areas, a large sparkling pool, jet spa and a poolside bar.
Aston Islander on the Beach offers convenient access to
popular attractions and activities on both sides of Hawaii’s Garden Isle. And variety of boutiques and restaurants at
Coconut Marketplace. Other property amenities include activity desk, laundry
facilities, security system, travel desk, apparel shop and golf nearby.
This hotel room, one bathroom garden view unit has a two double beds which can accommodate four guests. Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, a wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, high speed internet access, cable TV, phone, clock, radio, dataport, DVD and CD player, air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony.
Please note that Aston Islander on the Beach will be under the roofing enhancement project from March 3 to July 25, 2014.
As we ask everyone to please “Pardon Our Dust” during this time, guests are invited to enjoy our amenities and services at Aston Islander on the Beach:
• Islander Sunrise Starter: Start the day off right with a selection of Kauai Coffee, tropical fruit juice, Hawaiian Isles spring water and fresh island fruit. Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to
• Unwind after a day of exploring at the Sand Bar, located poolside. Join us for Happy Hour daily from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Saturdays, enjoy Manager’s hour from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with $2 domestic beers
• Hawaiian Music Saturday evenings from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
• Ukulele lessons every Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
• Lauhala weaving every Thursday from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.