This luxurious 140-room condominium resort is located directly across from famous Waikiki Beach, and offers priceless ocean views from every suite. The 39-story building tower is configured to have only four condominium suites per floor, each of which is conveniently accessible via one of our elevators, so guests can enjoy their exclusive, private entrance.
Property amenities include activity desk, billiard table, concierge, dry cleaning, free daily newspaper, jet spa, meeting rooms, parking with valet service, golf and restaurants nearby, porterage, sauna, sun deck, pool, Wi-Fi, apparel shop and TDD equipment.
two bedroom, two bathroom unit has a king sized bed, two twin beds and a sofa
bed which can accommodate six guests. Amenities include fully equipped
kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, blender, washer/dryer,
iron/ironing board, high-speed internet access, cable TV, phone, clock, radio,
DVD player, VCR, daily maid service, crib (on request), nightly turn-down
service, central air conditioning, shower, bath tub and a balcony.
Amenity Fee: $22 plus Hawaii State General Excise Tax daily
*Note: All Oahu properties will also include the County Surcharge tax of 0.546% daily
Amenities covered by this fee:
• Blu-ray, DVD and PlayStation 3 game rentals
• Waialua sodas and bottled water
• Use of robes and cloth slippers
• Oshibori (hand towel) upon arrival
• Aston Waikiki Beach Tower beach
• Local and toll-free calls
Exterior Building Enhancement Project Underway
In an effort to provide an exceptional experience to our guests, the Condominium Association at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower has undertaken an exterior enhancement project including concrete restoration and painting of the exterior of the building. Work will be restricted to Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Exterior Garage Enhancement: expected to be completed by March 31, 2014, subject to weather and unforeseen
- Exterior Tower Enhancement: starting September 9, 2013; expected to be completed by June 30, 2014, subject to weather and unforeseen circumstances. There will be no balcony access for the column of units affected during this
- The pool will be closed from September 9, 2013 until the completion of the project.
While there will be some periods of noise associated with the exterior concrete repair, all other work will create minimal noise and inconvenience. As always, our staff remains committed to providing exceptional service and ensuring the comfort of all our guests.
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.