Grand Wailea - Ali'I Suite (Hotel Room)
Delight in the comfort of the spacious Ali´i Suites, located in the Lagoon and Chapel wings. Enjoy beautiful views, while resting in these elegantly appointed accommodations.
Offering thoughtful amenities shrouded in tropical decor, our suites provide a truly incomparable stay. It has 1,300 square feet of space, 2 bedroom option is available, a sumptuous king bed, a variety of stunning views, comfortable living room area and a private lanai.
In addition to the rates set forth, there will be a daily resort charge, currently twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per room, per night, plus tax that will be posted to all guest rooms to cover the following:
- A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai Hawaiian Punch (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Unlimited use of Spa Grande's Fitness Center featuring cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- 24-Hour business kiosk
- Complimentary beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort's inventory)
- Participation in scheduled Art and Garden Tours featuring the works of Botero, Leger and Chihuly
- In-room high speed internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability
As part of Grand Wailea's mission to consistently provide guests with exceptional products, unique offerings and uncompromising service, Grand Wailea will be offering a Valet-Only guest parking program starting on January 24, 2011. This new service will provide our guests with the best experience from the moment they enter the Grand Wailea grounds through their departure. Benefits to this new service include:
- Our guests will have quicker and more convenient access to vehicles and their rooms as valet service will be provided at both the main and group entrances to the Grand Wailea
- Greater accessibility and ease for guests with disabilities
- As self parking is no longer available, this new valet service will eliminate any concerns with small parking spaces which we are unfortunately unable to change
- 24-hour assistance at both entrances to our resort, making for a more seamless arrival/departure experience
Valet parking will remain at $25 per car, per day, plus tax. This daily fee will include unlimited in-and-out privileges and 24-hour valet service. The $25 daily valet fee will be in addition to the $25 daily resort charge, effective May 1, 2011.