Caught between the luminous and eternally blue sky above and the buffeting waters of the Pacific Ocean below, you and your guests will fall under the same spell as the legendary Dos Cisnes who nested in the hills of Conchas Chinas, never to return to their homeland. With the spectacular views overlooking the Bay of Banderas, you will grasp all things beautiful, be immersed in the mysteries of nature, feel the savage splendor of the jungle landscape, experience unforgettable relaxation, and make your dreams come alive.
Casa Dos Cisnes is a luxury Mexican colonial-style home located high in the hills of the exclusive Conchas Chinas area. Built on four levels around a central courtyard, the house has approximately 10,000 square feet of living area with spectacular views overlooking the Bay of Banderas. The dramatic winding staircase, hacienda-style iron chandeliers, multiple fountains and weeping walls, brick bovedas, fully-equipped exercise gym, large media/entertainment room and full-time staff will satisfy the expectations of the most discriminating of travelers. The large open layout with multiple terraces easily accommodates wedding parties and business events in an elegant hacienda setting reminiscent of the colonial period juxtaposed against stunning views of the Bay of Banderas, which combine for unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime events.
Rates: (Tax: $17% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Located in upper Conchas Chinas
- 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, sleeps 10.
- Views of Banderas Bay and los Arcos
- Hi-speed DSL wireless internet throughout house
- Cook, maid and butler
- 5 bedrooms – 4 king size beds, one bedroom has two queen size beds
- Expandable dining room table seats up to 12 people
- Media/Entertainment room with 52" flat-panel Bose home theater system
- Private master retreat room off of master bedroom with 42" flat-panel Bose theater system
- Fully equipped exercise gym, treadmill, elliptical and free-weight bench with free weights
- Two Bose lifestyle music systems that play throughout common areas of the house, DVD player, CD player, IPod/MP3 connection
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- Closed gourmet kitchen designed for large dinner party service
- Heated infinity pool.(approx. 19' x 14')
- Value Season: May 16-Oct 30, $950 per night
- High Season: Oct 31-Nov 20, $1200 per night - Nov 28-May 15, $1420 per night,
- Christmas: Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving week, $1950 per night