Casa Coco is located within Puerto Vallarta's city limits in the charming Zona Romantica. The city's premier beaches and shopping are only a moderate walk or short cab-ride away. The villa and its grounds offer panoramic views overlooking the expanses of both Banderas Bay and the city.
The villa is completely walled in, with an entrance from a quiet side street through an arched, iron gate. The walls, coupled with the hillside location, provide complete security and privacy without compromising the magnificent views.
Casa Coco has a spacious, open-air atmosphere. All of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
Fidel, your houseman, will greet you on arrival and acquaint you with the villa's amenities. He speaks excellent English.
- Easy access to Romantic Zone and Old Town Vallarta down two convenient stairways; 10 min walk to Los Muertos beach
- Breathtaking views of city skyline and bay for nightly fireworks and cruise ships
- Full Cook Service - shopping, preparation, serving and clean up for 2 meals per day. Not included are tips to staff and cost of food and beverage.
- TV in 3 bedrooms and living area
- Walled courtyard and pool terrace with outdoor dining, wet bar, palapa seating, fountains and lush gardens
- Lots of sun at the pool
- Two top rated restaurants are close by: Palomar de los Gonzalez and Vista Grill, both with stunning views
- Two large master suites with spacious terraces upstairs; the other 2 bedrooms are on the main level
- 3 king beds and 2 twin beds
- Free long distance telephone
- A/C in the bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Safe provided
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age.
Rates: (Tax Included*All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: May 1-Oct 31 $500 per night
- High Season: Nov 1-April 30 $600 per night
- Christmas: and New Year week $850 per night