Perfect for 1 or 2 couples, this quaint villa is tucked away on the hillside of the exclusive Conchas Chinas residential area.
As an ideal Puerto Vallarta Mexico villa rental, Casa Montana has been recently renovated with modern amenities and imported furnishings, while retaining the Old Mexico charm. Modern baths have new marble tile. The bedding on each king bed offers high end linens. Both bedrooms offer stunning views of the bay; the master suite has a spacious terrace with seating area.
The living area opens onto a large terrace and heated pool, with views of the bay.
Montana is the perfect getaway, away from the bustle of downtown, but within a 5 minute drive to dining and shopping. Beach access about 7 blocks down the hill.
- Just minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 4.
- Partial views of Banderas Bay.
- Wireless Internet.
- Daily maid service, excluding Sundays. Maid also prepares breakfast. She can prepare lunch and dinner for an additional fee.
- Two master suites, each with A/C, king bed, private bath, terrace & ocean view Bedrooms each have Satellite TVs with DVD.
- Purified water system throughout.
- Cost of food and beverage not included
- Washer and dryer
- iPod docking stations available
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well as children, regardless of child's age. Additional guests will be charged a fee of $50USD per day.
- See testimonials from past guests below.
Rates: (*All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: May 1-Oct 31 $250 per night
- High Season: Nov 1-April 30 $375 per night
- Christmas: and New Years $675 per night 35% off special applies.
"We had a wonderful vacation and are looking foward to returning soon!" -Sonia Chavez
"We had a spectacular holiday at Casa Montana in Puerto Vallarta. Honestly, the housekeeper, Flor, made the trip so incredibly special. She was amazing... her food was amazing, and her hospitality was the best we've ever experienced. The house was warm and comfortable, but Flor really made the trip for us. I would recommend it to anyone going to PV." -Mr. Lindberg