Baths: 3 Full & 1 Half
This three bedroom villa is located just two miles south of downtown Puerto Vallarta in lower Conchas Chinas. Guests enjoy spectacular views of the sea and the Bay of Banderas.
Decorated in a Mexican style, it offers many exceptional pieces of Mexican art throughout. The living room has a grand fireplace and opens to a furnished terrace overlooking the sea; a perfect place for entertaining. The dining room also opens to a furnished terrace with ocean views.
The fully-equipped kitchen is set under a twenty-six foot domed ceiling.
The owner of McFuego is an artist. He and his wife live in Aspen, CO. Residing on "Maroon Creek Road," he named his pottery Maroon Creek Fire and signed his pots, and later glass work, "M.C. Fire". A Spanish play on words, his home in Vallarta became "McFuego." Please feel free to check out his work: http://www.spirolyonglass.com
- Oceanfront on the Mexican Riviera, two miles south of downtown Puerto Vallarta, in lower Conchas Chinas
- 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, sleeps 6.
- Ocean and pool views
- Communication includes Vonage telephone system (free calls to and from the US and Canada, facsimile and high speed internet
- Staff includes a housekeeper, villa cook and gardener.
- Heated swimming pool
- Bedding includes: 2 kings and 2 twin beds that can be made into a king.
- Palapa bar
- Beach access
- Two fireplaces
- Satellite TV in every bedroom
- DVD in master
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- Water purification throughout
- Air Conditioning in bedrooms
- All three bedrooms on the lower level open to the terrace.
- 12 guests may be seated for dining
- The rate is based on a max of 2 guests per bedroom which includes adults as well
- as children, regardless of child's age.
- See testimonials from past guests below
Rates: (Tax: 16% *All rates are subject to change.)
- Regular Season: (01/05 - 01/31) - $800 per night
- Special Value Season: (02/01-12/20) - $550 per night
- Holiday Season: (12/21 - 01/04) - $1250 per night