Baths: 6 Full & 1 Half
This villa is owned by Mrs. Fields (ie. World-Famous Mrs. Fields Cookies). Beto, the cook, has even perfected the famous recipe.....
The villa is well designed for large families or groups and makes an ideal Mexico vacation package. The interior is over 6000 sq. ft., with an additional 2000 sq. ft. of terraces, patios and a heated pool overlooking the ocean.
The main level features a spacious living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a deck overlooking the sea, and a fully-equipped kitchen with a 22-foot vaulted brick ceiling. There is a large bedroom with a fireplace on this level.
There is a fountain courtyard with bedrooms off the courtyard, a small bedroom with twin beds, and two large and comfortable master suites, one suite has a king bed and the other, two queen beds. On this level is the pool, sundeck and a palapa-roofed bar.
There are two bedrooms on the lowest level.
- Two miles from Puerto Vallarta, overlooking the ocean.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, sleeps 12-14.
- Ocean, landscape and pool views.
- Communication includes telephone, facsimile and wireless high speed internet.
- Your rental includes the service of a chef, who provides two meals a day for you, daily maid service, a houseman, a gardener and a general manager who speaks English. All staff is off on Sunday unless other arrangements are made.
- Bedding includes: 3 kings, 2 queen, 2 twins, and 2 doubles
- Water purification system
- All the bedrooms are air- conditioned and have ceiling fans.
- High-tech reverse osmosis drinking water system throughout
- TV with VHS, DVD,CD sound system
- Bar on the pool terrace.
- Beto's (the cook) specialties: Of course, Mrs. Field's cookies! Also, he makes fantastic huevos rancheros, red snapper, flan, sopas and more!
Minimum Age to Rent: 25
Rates: (Tax: Not Included *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: (4/30-10/31) - $1,100 per night
- High Season: (11/1-12/17 & 1/5-4/29) - $1,265 per night
- Christmas: (12/18-1/4) - $1,700 per night
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.