View more about this property
La Caleta is one of seven beachfront homes in the exclusive Pontoquito development, sitting hillside overlooking Banderas Bay – one of the last private parcels near Punta Mita. It is close to civilization, but still very private.
This home does more than face the sea, it rises above it – on a wondrous promontory with an 180-degree view. There are 22 steps to the beach.
Respectfully inspired by its setting, the villa is one of this region's most interesting estates. The home provides a whole survey of Mexican style in its sturdy walls, boldly captured and festive colors, lush vegetation, natural woods and textiles – all in compliance with its owners' wishes for peace, symbiosis with the sea, and spiritual sustenance.
This is an ideal place for leaving everything stressful behind!
- Located in Pontoquito, Punta Mita.
- 35 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta
- 6 bedrooms, 8 baths, sleeps 12.
- Sweeping views of the Marieta Islands, Puerto Vallarta in the distance and the Sierra Occidente Mountain range across the water.
- Large screen satellite TV/Entertainment center/10,000 song sound system. Wireless internet and phone system.
- Fax, printer, copier. Free long distance telephone service through Vonage.
- Legal and consular services available.
- Fully staffed with chef, housekeepers, gardener, concierge service, airport pickup.
- Features 12,400 sq. ft. home under cover- 25,000 sq. ft. including the swimming pool, fountains, terraces and gardens.
- Six bedrooms with balconies (five with ocean views). Five of the bedrooms have king size beds and one has two twins.
- There are 22 steps to the beach.
- Air conditioning, plus about thirty ceiling fans.
- Fully-equipped gym with satellite TV and separate massage room (masseuse and manicurist on call).
- Dining area seating up to sixteen.
- Infinity pool (heated or cooled as needed) and jacuzzi, overlooking the beach.
- Separate beach dining pavilion with guest bath, sub-kitchen and staff facilities.
- Separate sunset cocktail pavilion with steps to beach and shower.
- Multiple outdoor terraces, hammocks.
- Five-car parking.
- Two ocean Kayaks.
- 12' inflatable rubber boat.
- Safety / Security triple-gated, 24-hour manned security entries.
- Full reverse-osmosis water purifying system.
- Well equipped 24-hour medical clinic, with ambulance, six minutes away at The Four Seasons Hotel. Two good hospitals in Puerto Vallarta.
- Staff residence adjacent to main house. Catering services available. Modern kitchen with outside pizza oven and grill. Wine cave, ice maker.
- Activities: Nine golf courses nearby, including two Nicklaus, a Greg Norman, and a Weiskopf, all within ten minutes to one hour's drive. Fishing, surfing, jungle zipline adventures, ocean kayaking, snorkeling, restaurants, beaches, fishing village five minutes away with a half-dozen beach restaurants. Lovely mountain village of San Sebastian about an hour away. Shopping in nearby towns and in Puerto Vallarta, within an hour's drive.
- 7 night minimum stay required.
Rates: (Tax: $included *All rates are subject to change.)
- Value Season: May 1-Oct 31, $6,500 per night
- High Season: Nov 1-April 30, $7,500 per night
- Christmas: Christmas and New Year week, $10,000 per night
- Air Conditioning
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Concierge Services
- Cook - Available - Fees May Apply
- Daily Housekeeping
- Handicap Accessible
- Internet Access - Fees May Apply
- Jetted Tub
- No Pets
- Parking - Fees May Apply
- Phone - Fees May Apply
- Pool - Private
For more detailed information about the amenities for this property please call one of our
Destination Experts at 866.582.7440
Select your dates of stay
NOTE: Calendar displays standard nightly rates. Please see above for our best pricing applied to the dates you selected.
| || || || || || ||1
|30|| || || || || ||
- Selected Dates
- Unavailable Dates
From $7,500 (USD) per night
Rate based on date range 12/5/2014 - 12/9/2014