Silverbird - Deluxe 3BR Condo + Private Hot Tub
Baths: 3 Full & 1 Half
Silverbird is just a few minutes walk from the lifts at mid-mountain Deer Valley, but still located in a private, relaxing environment. Only 100 yards to the free town-wide shuttle stop, being connected to historic Main Street and neighboring resorts is no problem from this luxurious condominium.
This large three bedroom condominium boasts over 2500 square
feet, three bedrooms, and will easily accommodate up to 6 guests. It has everything you need for an amazing vacation.
- Finish out a long ski day soaking in the private hot tub.
- Enjoy a quiet evening in front of the fire.
- The open floor plan is great for entertaining family and friends.
- Well equipped kitchen for enjoying home cooked meals.
- Separate six-setting dining table and five places at the counter bar offer plenty of seating for meals.
- Sleep up to 6 with 3 spacious bedrooms boasting 1 king and 2 queen beds.
- Enjoy your favorite shows or watch the game on the 46” HDTV.
- Enjoy the convenience of private laundry facilities.
- No fighting for parking with an attached two-car garage.
- Wireless internet makes it easy for everyone to stay connected.
- Walk from your condo directly to the ski lift.
- Save the hassle of driving and take the free shuttle.
Guests may be asked to sign a rental agreement upon check-in.
All guests will check-in at the Alpine Ski Properties office (on Iron Horse Dr.) to collect the keys to the unit. There you will sign your contract, as well as pick up keys, garage door openers (if applicable), the directions to your rental and a free goodie bag.
Check in is at 4pm.
Early check in requests are subject to availability, and when available there is a ½ day charge. When early check in is not possible, we ask that you please adhere to the 4pm check in time.
We will be happy to store your luggage while you are waiting, and will give you a list of things to do, activities, and restaurants.
We stock each home with the basic necessities such as salt, pepper, dishes, glasses, toilet paper, paper towels, bathroom toiletries (shampoo, soap, body lotion) as well as starter laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent.
If you wish to purchase groceries prior to check in, please know that you will not have access to the home until your check in time, please plan accordingly.
Check out is at 10am.
Late check out requests are also subject to availability, and when available there is a ½ day charge, so please check with Alpine Ski Properties first. When checking out late is not possible, we ask that you please adhere to the 10am check out time so that we can prepare the rental property for the next guest.
We can store your luggage if your transportation is scheduled for later in the day, and will give you a list of things you can do while you are waiting. Return all keys, garage door openers, pool keys and parking passes back to the office to avoid being charged.