You'll be staying in a gorgeous five bedroom condominium on Deer Valley Drive, one of the most sought after locations in all of Park City. This property is the perfect combination of private luxury and convenience. Everything Park City has to offer is just minutes away and with convenient city shuttle access directly outside the property you're within walking distance of it all! You'll love everything that this Deer Valley gem has to offer.
- This spacious five bedroom condo can easliy sleep up to 11 people and has more than enough space for the whole group to spread out.
- No need to fight the cold looking for a parking space. You'll have your own two car garage.
- The gorgeous living area is perfect for entertaining. It boasts a spacious open concept layout incorporating an amazing gourmet kitchen, dining space, and a great loft style entertainment level.
- The dream kitchen has top of the line appliances and and comes equipped with everything you'll need to prepare meals for your family and friends.
- An amazing entertainment loft overlooks the living area and boasts a pool table and a theater area equipped with with a 55" LED TV and surround sound.
- Come home after a day on the mountain and soak in the stunning mountain views from the private hot tub.
- Unwind with a nightcap at the private bar. The attached lounge has comfortable seating, a cozy fireplace, and a flat screen TV.
- Five bedrooms sleep up to 11 with two king beds, two queen beds, a twin, and a set of bunk beds.
- Easy access to the free shuttle puts all of Park City within walking distance.
- Free wireless internet keeps everyone in the group connected.
Guests may be asked to sign a rental agreement upon check-in.
All guests will check-in at the Alpine Ski Properties office (on Iron Horse Dr.) to collect the keys to the unit. There you will sign your contract, as well as pick up keys, garage door openers (if applicable), the directions to your rental and a free goodie bag.
Check in is at 4pm.
Early check in requests are subject to availability, and when available there is a ½ day charge. When early check in is not possible, we ask that you please adhere to the 4pm check in time.
We will be happy to store your luggage while you are waiting, and will give you a list of things to do, activities, and restaurants.
We stock each home with the basic necessities such as salt, pepper, dishes, glasses, toilet paper, paper towels, bathroom toiletries (shampoo, soap, body lotion) as well as starter laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent.
If you wish to purchase groceries prior to check in, please know that you will not have access to the home until your check in time, please plan accordingly.
Check out is at 10am.
Late check out requests are also subject to availability, and when available there is a ½ day charge, so please check with Alpine Ski Properties first. When checking out late is not possible, we ask that you please adhere to the 10am check out time so that we can prepare the rental property for the next guest.
We can store your luggage if your transportation is scheduled for later in the day, and will give you a list of things you can do while you are waiting. Return all keys, garage door openers, pool keys and parking passes back to the office to avoid being charged.